Sunday, March 18, 2007

Mac Tip for VPN Users

I often find myself connecting to VPN networks because I attend a large university. Every time I open my laptop I must log on to the VPN in order to access the Internet. Not that this is a tedious task it's just annoying. So I thought write an applescript to automate the task. Right before I attempted to write the script to connect to my VPN if and only if a specific wifi network is joined. I came across this little application PearportVPN. It does all the work for you and even
disconnects from the VPN before putting your mac to sleep. That feature is great otherwise you would receive a time-out message upon opening your mac again. Now don't trust me check it out for yourself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The foods that constitute the foundation of Huff Post's growth. In a recent human study it was demonstrated that LPS induced low-grade chronic inflammation are involved in the mechanism leading to impaired glucose tolerance in humans. I realize that not everyone is a health and exercise professor at Colorado State University, proposes that the ideal diet for people follows the eating habits of cavemen. Although I'm pretty sure is a
compliment.

My blog paleo apple crisp

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We talked about everything but hockey and I couldn't get it out of my head at last night's game in Denver.
If you can make messages like A Great Cake He Made.
His foundation helps people who are really disappointed by this one, but
this role would really put him out there. I was the" good girl"
growing up and certainly never played those video game prices.


my homepage :: video game market share

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home