Monday, October 23, 2006

Sony Reader


Sony Reader

The Sony Reader seems like an amazing product. Its not the first product of it's kind, but Sony has the power to make this revolutionary. For a student like myself it would eliminate so much clutter. Carrying around the Reader instead of piles of books would make any students dream come true. I'm all about making my life easier but here's some reasons why I won't be getting one on launch.

1. Doesn't have color (I know why to preserver battery life)
2. No wifi or bluetooth (could be used to transfer books since file sizes are fairly small)
3. No touch screen. (w/ color this would be great for highlighting
important text)
4. No camera (would be great with a built in OCR converter so that you could convert paper documents to digital format on the fly)

So hey Sony when you get it together, I will be swiping my card till then I save a few bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home